Deadline: June 30, 2021 (annual)
Study in: United Kingdom
The course starts in September 2021
UWE Bristol makes the Dean’s Fellowship of the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences available to an outstanding candidate who can confirm a relationship between reviewing the chosen master’s program and improving climate, well-being, prosperity, or security in your home country.
The Health and Applied Science Workforce, UWE Bristol.
Level / Field(s) of study:
Specialized courses within the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences:
• MRes Applied Sciences
• Master in Biomedical Sciences
• Master in environmental health
• Master in Forensic Sciences
• Master in Health Psychology
• MSc Health Technology
• Master in occupational psychology
• Master of public health
• Master in scientific communication
• Master in Sport and Exercise Psychology
The number of scholarships:
1 for the start date of September 2021
All substitute students classified abroad for expenses.
Grant estimate / additions:
The scholarship is worth 100% of the tuition fees for 1 academic year.
• obtained what could be compared to a British first or 2:1 in a university degree
• apply from a country that has recently depended on a huge adverse influence in terms of ecology, welfare, or safety, where its mitigation is identified with the knowledge branch of the chosen master’s program
• have an unlimited or contingent offer where IELTS or an identical English language is the only condition
• replace UWE Bristol without prior study in the United Kingdom
• be classified as a foreigner for the purposes of charges
• not be a sustained substitute or receive another grant/grant
• provide official records at the time of use.
You can apply as a feature of the interaction with the application if you meet the qualification standards previously registered. You will get a connection to an online application facility which is expected to be completed by Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
It is imperative to visit the authority’s website (interface below) for point-to-point data on the most competent method to apply for this grant.