Fully funded University of Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia 2020
Fully funded University of Adelaide Scholarships International: The University of Adelaide offers a number of Adelaide Scholarships International to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research. Awards are available in all Discipline areas.
This scholarship is fully funded which covers full tuition fee, living cost, Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship level: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Worth: AUD28,092
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Master’s and PhD Scholarships at University of Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI), Australia;
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide. Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and the citizens of New Zealand are ineligible. Applicants who have applied for Australian permanent residency status, but have not yet received an outcome, can apply.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- Successful recipients must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered. It is not possible to defer the award.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
Application Procedures for the University of Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) in Australia
How- To- Apply
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form. Eligible applicants are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the university.
Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,092 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
Visit the Official website for further details